... seeking simple answers to complex problems, and in the process, disrupting the status quo in technology, art and neuroscience.

Friday, September 12, 2008

The Zealot Witch Project - Child Sex Hysteria

Below is a link to a post written by a very close friend. If you value your liberty, it's worth a read...

The Zealot Witch Project - Child Sex Hysteria

As you can see, it is amazingly well written, and what's more, I share his view on this topic. During more than two years on the Washoe County Grand Jury, I've saw the abuses he describes. And these same laws have also affected others I know personally. So I share his conviction.

This may surprise some of you considering my blog post about my friends rape, but there is no contradiction. Life is not black and white.

Lines need to be drawn at reasonable points.

Moderation discovered.

Liberty defended.

No comments:

Post a Comment